Wednesday 1 May 2013

                         Reflection on The Unit - Media 

In this unit I learnt the different ways how people advertise , different forms of media and how to make an advertisement . Their are four kinds of medias , they are social media , print media , audiovisual media and audio media . Social media is basically internet or web media .An example is twitter . Print  media is printed like a pamphlet .  Audiovisual media is television . Audio media is radio . Throughout the unit we had many things like SLC ( Student Led Conference ) . An SLC is a conference led by students . We also made many advertisements like we had to take a weird object and had to advertise it and try to persuade my teachers to buy it . Our Summative Task was to market my school Pathways in a group . My favourite from the unit was when we were shown illusions and had got a I think and I wonder sheet . In the first time we had to guess what were the illusions and write that in the I think half of the sheet . In the second time we were told the illusions by our teacher and wrote that in the I know half of the sheet .  In one illusion I thought that there is a evil man , but we were told that actually it was only some women holding hands under an archway . We also had an activity to sell our products we got from home and had to give some discount to the product . To get the product you had to solve the percentage sum . My favourite work is the brand new day activity because you had to make the brand's logo and their timings on the sheet .  I really enjoyed this unit a lot and I hope many more fun units to come .    
     

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment